Shrewsbury Holy Trinity, ShropshireEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Shrewsbury Holy Trinity, Shropshire ancestry, family history, and genealogy: parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
|Shrewsbury Holy Trinity, Shropshire|
|Poor Law Union||Shrewsbury Incorporation PLU|
|Parish registers: 1838|
|Bishop's Transcripts: None|
|Probate Court||Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)|
|Location of Archive|
|Shropshire Record Office|
SHREWSBURY, a borough and market - town, having separate jurisdiction, locally in the liberties of Shrewsbury, N. division of Salop, of which it is the chief town, 154 miles (N. W.) from London.
- See Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury Holy Trinity (Coleham)
Bishop's transcripts held at Lichfield Record Office Bap 1841-1881 Marr none Bur 1841-1856
Shrewsbury Holy Trinity, Shropshire parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FMP = Shropshire Records (findmypast) - (£)|
|IGI = International Genealogical Index (FamilySearch) - free|
|Shrewsbury Holy Trinity, Shropshire Online Parish Records|
- ↑ Samuel A. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 93-104. Adapted: Date accessed: 21 November, 2013.
- ↑ 'Shropshire Baptisms 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- ↑ 'Shropshire Marriages 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- ↑ 'Shropshire Burials 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- ↑ Hugh Wallis, 'IGI Batch Numbers for Shropshire, England,' IGI Batch Numbers, accessed 21 April 2014.
- This page was last modified on 30 November 2014, at 06:29.
- This page has been accessed 916 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page