Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire ancestry, family history, and genealogy: parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
|Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire|
|Hundred||Albrighton Division; Shrewsbury Borough|
|Poor Law Union||Shrewsbury Incorporation|
|Registration District||Atcham; Shrewsbury; Wem|
|Parish registers: 1830|
|Bishop's Transcripts: None|
|Probate Court||Court of the Bishop of Lichfield (Episcopal Consistory)|
|Location of Archive|
|Shropshire Record Office|
SHREWSBURY, a borough and market - town, having separate jurisdiction, locally in the liberties of Shrewsbury, N. division of Salop, of which it is the chief town, 154 miles (N. W.) from London. 
| This section requires expansion with:
a summary overview of the history of this parish.
- See Shrewsbury
Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire Genealogy parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|FMP = Shropshire Records (findmypast) - (£)|
|Shrewsbury St Michael, Shropshire Genealogy Online Parish Records|
Maps & Gazetteers
- ↑ Samuel A. Lewis, A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 93-104. Adapted. Date accessed: 21 November 2013.
- ↑ 'Shropshire Baptisms 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- ↑ 'Shropshire Marriages 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- ↑ 'Shropshire Burials 1538-1900,' findmypast, accessed 28 April 2014.
- This page was last modified on 11 January 2016, at 00:20.
- This page has been accessed 1,600 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News