Slovenia Civil RegistrationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Slovenia Page►
- There are a few civil registers from the period of the French occupation, 1812-1814.
- Civil registration begins in 1868 for the Istrian Peninsula (western edge of Slovenia).
- Begins in 1895 for Prekmurje (eastern edge of Slovenia), and in 1924-1943 for the Julian region of Carniola (northwestern Slovenia).
- Civil registration of deaths was instituted for part of Slovenia by the Germans during World War II.
- This page was last modified on 6 October 2010, at 17:45.
- This page has been accessed 901 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page