South Davis Utah Family History Center/ResourcesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|South Davis Utah Family History Center|
|3350 South 100 East|
Bountiful, Utah 84010
|Mon - Fri: 9 am – 3 pm|
Tue - Thur: 7 pm – 9 pm
Sat: 10 am - 1 pm
|Family History Center Pages|
Calendar of all events
Classes & Handouts
Hardware & Equipment
- 15 networked computer workstations with printer access
- 2 microfilm readers
- 1 microfilm/microfiche scanner
- 2 copiers/printers/scanners
Databases & Software
- Genealogy database software (Ancestral Quest, Family Insight, Family Tree Maker, Legacy, PAF, RootsMagic)
- Charting software (PAF Companion, Legacy Charting)
- Word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software such as Word, * WordPerfect and OpenOffice (on selected machines)
- Photo editing software (IrfanView, Adobe Photo Shop Elements, HP Photo Smart Essential, MGI Photo Suite, ACD Foto Slate and Canon Zoombrowser EX).
- Free access to several subscription sites through the FamilySearch Portal such as Ancestry.com, British Newspapers, Find-My-Past (UK), Footnote, Genline (Swedish), Heritage Quest, World Vital Records and others.
- Free internet access to the New England Historical and Genealogical Society (NEHGS) website
- Research aids such as Animap and Parish Locator
- Research databases such as Acadian-Cajun Family Trees, Australian Vital Records and Mormon Immigration Index.
- This page was last modified on 28 January 2015, at 04:20.
- This page has been accessed 601 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News