South Davis Utah Family History Center/ResourcesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|South Davis Utah Family History Center|
|3350 South 100 East|
Bountiful, Utah 84010
|Mon - Fri: 9 am – 4 pm|
Tue - Thur: 7 pm – 9 pm
Sat: 10 am - 1 pm
|Family History Center Pages|
Calendar of all events
Classes & Handouts
Hardware & Equipment
- 15 networked computer workstations with printer access
- 2 microfilm readers
- 1 microfilm/microfiche scanner
- 2 copiers/printers/scanners
Databases & Software
- Genealogy database software (Ancestral Quest, Family Insight, Family Tree Maker, Legacy, PAF, RootsMagic)
- Charting software (PAF Companion, Legacy Charting)
- Word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software such as Word, * WordPerfect and OpenOffice (on selected machines)
- Photo editing software (IrfanView, Adobe Photo Shop Elements, HP Photo Smart Essential, MGI Photo Suite, ACD Foto Slate and Canon Zoombrowser EX).
- Free access to several subscription sites through the FamilySearch Portal such as Ancestry.com, British Newspapers, Find-My-Past (UK), Footnote, Genline (Swedish), Heritage Quest, World Vital Records and others.
- Free internet access to the New England Historical and Genealogical Society (NEHGS) website
- Research aids such as Animap and Parish Locator
- Research databases such as Acadian-Cajun Family Trees, Australian Vital Records and Mormon Immigration Index.
- This page was last modified on 13 August 2012, at 16:44.
- This page has been accessed 330 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page