Southern Pueblo Indian Day Schools (New Mexico)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Established 18 October 1919 by division of old Pueblo Day Schools; transferred to United Pueblos, 1 August 1935.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Southern Pueblo Day Schools, 1920-1935, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 141-142, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724359-1724360).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 513 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page