Southern Ute Indian Reservation (Colorado)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Southern Ute Indian Reservation is a federally-recognized reservation, located in southwestern Colorado.
- Established --
- Agency (BIA) --
- Principal tribes -- Mouache and Capote Ute Tribes
- Population -- 1969: Tribal enrollment 727 
P.O. Box 737
Ignacio, Colorado 81137
Official Website: http://www.southernute-nsn.gov/
For Further Reading
See also American Indian For Further Reading.
- ↑ Indian Reservations A State and Federal Handbook. Compiled by The Confederation of American Indians, New York, N.Y. McFarland and Co. Inc., Jefferson, North Carolina, c. 1986. FHL book 970.1 In2
- This page was last modified on 4 September 2015, at 19:49.
- This page has been accessed 2,010 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News