Southwark Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Southwark Parish has served Surry County, Virginia.
- Stone, Doris Y. "A Surry County Colonial Church Site," The Southside Virginian, Vol. 9, No. 1 (Jan.-Mar. 1990):10-11. Discusses the Lower Church of Southwark Parish.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Glebe House of Southwark Parish, The Historical Marker Database
- Southwark Parish Churches, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Online Catalog, Virginia Historical Society, accessed 12 November 2011, http://www.vahistorical.org.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 05:18.
- This page has been accessed 3,437 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More