Southwark Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Southwark Parish has served Surry County, Virginia.
- Stone, Doris Y. "A Surry County Colonial Church Site," The Southside Virginian, Vol. 9, No. 1 (Jan.-Mar. 1990):10-11. Discusses the Lower Church of Southwark Parish.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Glebe House of Southwark Parish, The Historical Marker Database
- Southwark Parish Churches, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Online Catalog, Virginia Historical Society, accessed 12 November 2011, http://www.vahistorical.org.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,831 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki