St. Annes Parish, Albemarle, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
The original St. Anne's Parish Vestry Book, dated 1772-1785, is kept at the Library of Virginia.
- Ballenger Church Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- The Glebe Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:14.
- This page has been accessed 3,775 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More