St. Annes Parish, Albemarle, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
The original St. Anne's Parish Vestry Book, dated 1772-1785, is kept at the Library of Virginia.
- Ballenger Church Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- The Glebe Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 3 October 2014, at 00:35.
- This page has been accessed 3,348 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page