St. Annes Parish, Essex and Caroline, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
"Vauter's Church, St. Anne's Parish, Essex County," Tidewater Virginia Families, Vol. 1, No. 4 (Feb./Mar. 1993):187-190.
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
The original St. Anne's Vestry Book, dated 1787-1857, is kept at the Library of Virginia.
- Vauter's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 162-166.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 3,286 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki