St. Annes Parish, Essex and Caroline, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
"Vauter's Church, St. Anne's Parish, Essex County," Tidewater Virginia Families, Vol. 1, No. 4 (Feb./Mar. 1993):187-190.
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
The original St. Anne's Vestry Book, dated 1787-1857, is kept at the Library of Virginia.
- Vauter's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 162-166.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 02:37.
- This page has been accessed 2,216 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More