St. Audeon's Parish, Dublin GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Audeon's, or Owens, was originally a chapel dedicated to the Blessed Virgin and enlarged by the family of Fitz-Eustace of Portlester; afterwards it was given as a parish church to the priory of Grace Dieu by John Comyn; but in 1467 it was made a prebend with cure of souls in the cathedral of St. Patrick, by Archbishop Tregury. The parish contains 4599 inhabitants, and 426 houses valued at £5 and upwards, the total annual value being £19,399. For more information, go to www.libraryireland.com.
- This page was last modified on 4 February 2015, at 18:09.
- This page has been accessed 562 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News