St. Bridget's Parish, Dublin GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Bridget's or St. Bride's parish was formed out of those of St. Bride, St. Stephen, and St. Michael de la Pole, and after having belonged to Christ-Church was annexed to St. Patrick's in 1186. It contains 12,543 inhabitants; the number of houses valued at £5 and upwards is 732, and the total annual value is £23,377. 10. For additional information go to www.libraryireland.com.
- This page was last modified on 14 September 2015, at 15:05.
- This page has been accessed 951 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News