St. Francisville, LouisianaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Francisville is a town in and the parish seat of West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana.
The town of St. Francisville was established in 1809 and a number of historic structures from that period still exist. Called the town "two miles long and two yards wide" because it was developed atop a narrow ridge overlooking the Mississippi River, it was the commercial and cultural center of the surrounding plantation country.
Records and Resources
Newspapers and Magazines
- Country Roads Magazine
Published continuously since beginning in St. Francisville in 1983.
- Town of St. Francisville & Main Street Program
- St. Francisville Audubon Pilgrimage Spring Festival
- St. Francisville Audubon Country BirdFest
- St. Francisville Festivals
- This page was last modified on 24 September 2011, at 00:32.
- This page has been accessed 293 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki