St. George Utah FamilySearch Library/YSA Missionary OpportunitiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
We Need You
Learning to do family history so that you can help others will open welcomed opportunities to experience the guidance and support of the Spirit. This is the work of the Lord, and by helping yourself and others you will fulfill your “Divinely Appointed Responsibility” to save our ancestors and help others to find and save theirs. You will learn how to discover, share and preserve your story and the stories of your ancestors.
The St. George FamilySearch Library offers great opportunities for YSAs to serve while working, going to school, dating, etc. We are open 60 hours a week, so you will have a lot of flexibility to choose hours which work for your busy schedule.
There are two service options available:
• Minimum 4 hours per week
• Minimum 6 month commitment
• Commitment to fulfil assigned shift
2) Church Service Missionary
• Minimum of 8 hours per week
• Minimum 12 month commitment
• Commitment to fulfil assigned shifts
For more information come check us out at:
Facebook: St. George Family Search Library
St. George FamilySearch Library
Phone: (435) 673-4591
Address: 162 N. 400 E. Bldg. B, 2nd floor in St. George
Hours: M, F, Sat 9 AM - 5 PM, and T, W, Th 9 AM - 9 PM
- This page was last modified on 10 June 2014, at 16:37.
- This page has been accessed 544 times.