St. John County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. John County, Kansas was established in March 13, 1881, never organized and was defunct by February 25, 1887. Kansas Historical Society
Origin of Name
St. John County may have be named In honor of John P. St. John (1833-1916), governor of Kansas from 1879 to 1883. Kansas Historical Society
St. John County in 1887 became Logan County. More infomation can be gained at Kansas Historical Society
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county. St. John
- Family History Library Catalog
- County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 14:40.
- This page has been accessed 447 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More