St. Louis City, Missouri Vital RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Missouri-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- Missouri State Archives provides on-line access to Missouri Death Certificates more than 50 yrs old starting in 1910.
- Online St. Louis Death Records and Indexes is a directory of St. Louis death indexes available online.
- St Louis Missouri Police Officers' Deaths, 1861-1899 is available online. (St. Louis Genealogical Society)
The Family History Library also has 16 microfilms of the registers of the St. Louis City Hospital for 1846 to 1900.
St. Louis Public Library owns these microfilm birth record sets:
- St. Louis, MO Birth Records, 1870-1910
- St. Louis, MO Index to Register of Births, 1910-1929
- St. Louis County, MO Birth Certificates, 1883-1910
Marriage records of St. Louis and St. Louis Co., 1806-1965 are available on microfilm at the Family History Library.
The Family History Library has 147 microfilms from the city recorder (index for 1806-1965, records from 1808-1920, licenses from 1881-1966), and 14 films from the county recorder (index for 1877-1928, licenses from 1881-1933). The Missouri State Archives has copies of the same films available at the Family History Library.
- St. Louis Public Library owns the following microfilm record sets:
- St. Louis, MO Marriage Records, 1808-1882
- St. Louis, MO Marriage Index, Males, 1806-1965
- St. Louis, MO Marriage Index, Females, 1806-1963
- St. Louis County, MO Marriages, 1881-1954
- St. Louis County, MO Marriage Applications Index, 1882-1980
St. Louis Public Library owns these microfilm death record sets:
- St. Louis, MO Death Records, 1850-1909
- St. Louis, MO Burial Permits, 1882-1908
- St. Louis County, MO Death Certificates, 1883-1910
- This page was last modified on 23 October 2011, at 18:50.
- This page has been accessed 7,183 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page