St. Marys Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1677
"An Act for Dividing St Marys Parish" (1713) culled from Colonial Office at the National Archives in London, is published in:
- Chamberlayne, Churchill G. "Seven Parish Acts Heretofore Unpublished," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 18, No. 1 (Jan. 1938):106-118. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
- ↑ Ralph Emmett Fall, Hidden Village: Port Royal, Virginia 1744-1981 (Verona, Va.: McClure Printing Company, Inc., 1982), 227.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,580 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki