St. Marys Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1677
"An Act for Dividing St Marys Parish" (1713) culled from Colonial Office at the National Archives in London, is published in:
- Chamberlayne, Churchill G. "Seven Parish Acts Heretofore Unpublished," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 18, No. 1 (Jan. 1938):106-118. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
- ↑ Ralph Emmett Fall, Hidden Village: Port Royal, Virginia 1744-1981 (Verona, Va.: McClure Printing Company, Inc., 1982), 227.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 30 May 2012, at 23:27.
- This page has been accessed 1,051 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More