St. Peters Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A history written in Appleton's Journal (1874) is available at VAGenWeb - free.
- 1684-1786 - Chamberlayne, C.G., ed.. The Vestry Book and Register of St. Peter's Parish New Kent and James City Counties, Virginia 1684-1786. Richmond, Va.: Library Board, 1937. Available at FHL Collection; digital versions at Ancestry ($); VAGenWeb - free.
- 1680-1787 - Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the State of Virginia. The Register of St. Peter's Parish, New Kent County, Va., from 1680 to 1787. Richmond, Va.: Wm. Ellis Jones, Book and Job Printer, 1904. Digital versions at Internet Archive - free; VAGenWeb - free.
- 1680-1790 - St. Peter's Parish Christenings 1680-1790. Batch C504901 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1685-1743, 1764 - St. Peter's Parish Marriages 1685-1743, 1764. Batch M504901 at FamilySearch - free.
- St. Peter's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 129-133.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
- This page was last modified on 27 March 2013, at 02:03.
- This page has been accessed 1,280 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More