St. Philip’s Church, Bradford Springs, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
South Carolina Historical Society holdings:
- "St. Philip’s (Episcopal) Church. Bradford Springs. Vestry minutes, 1846-1854. 1 vol."
- "Resolution passed to seek union with other churches in the diocese (1846). Request made to rector to ask the Society for the Advancement of Christianity in South Carolina to contribute for minister’s salary. Mention of Bradford Springs Female Institute as owner of neighboring lot (1850). Among well-known family names on the vestry lists are found Bossard, Burrows, Colelough, Gaillard, Guerry, Porcher, and Sinkler."
- This page was last modified on 22 June 2011, at 22:32.
- This page has been accessed 732 times.