St. Stephens Parish, Northumberland, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Stephen's Parish has served Northumberland County, Virginia.
- abt 1698
- "Register of St. Stephen's Parish, Northumberland County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 17, No. 4 (Apr. 1909):237-244; Vol. 18, No. 2 (Oct. 1909):129-137. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR - free; VAGenWeb - free..
- St. Stephen's Parish, The Historical Marker Database. Photographs, history.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2013, at 06:28.
- This page has been accessed 2,372 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More