St. Stephens Parish, Northumberland, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Stephen's Parish has served Northumberland County, Virginia.
- abt 1698
- "Register of St. Stephen's Parish, Northumberland County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 17, No. 4 (Apr. 1909):237-244; Vol. 18, No. 2 (Oct. 1909):129-137. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR - free; VAGenWeb - free..
- St. Stephen's Parish, The Historical Marker Database. Photographs, history.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 5,052 times.