Steps for research in United States Military RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1. Determine if your ancestor could have served in a war. See the Ages of Servicemen chart.
2. Determine if you have enough information to find your ancestor in military records.
3. Determine which type of military record to search.
4. Find your ancestor's name in the record.
5. Copy the information.
6. What more does this tell you about your ancestor? Can this information lead you to other records about your ancestor?
- This page was last modified on 5 April 2012, at 21:19.
- This page has been accessed 1,464 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki