Stockbridge Indian Day School (Wisconsin)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stockbridge Day School, located 8 miles west of Keshena, Wisconsin, was in existence in 1899. At that time it had 34 students and 1 teacher.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
Wisconsin Historical Society. Dictionary of Wisconsin History.
- This page was last modified on 16 February 2009, at 21:59.
- This page has been accessed 529 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki