Stratton Major Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Chamberlayne, C.G. The Vestry Book of Stratton Major Parish, King and Queen County, Virginia, 1729-1783. Richmond, Va.: n.p., 1931. Available at FHL Collection; 1980 reprint at FHL Collection.
- Colonial Church, The Historical Marker Database. Includes photographs and history.
- Corbin's Church: The New Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 02:31.
- This page has been accessed 1,598 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More