Suffolk County, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Early migration routes to and from Suffolk County for European settlers included:
- Norfleet, Fillmore. Bible Records of Suffolk and Nansemond County, Virginia: Together with Other Statistical Data. Baltimore, MD: Reprinted for Clearfield Co. by Genealogical Pub. Co., 1996, 2001. Available at FHL. Digital version at Ancestry ($) andWorld Vital Records ($).
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- FamilySearch Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. (FHL Book 973 D27e 2002) WorldCat entry., and William E. Myer, Indian Trails of the Southeast. (Nashville, Tenn.: Blue and Gray Press, 1971), 12-14, and the book's pocket map "The Trail System of the Southeastern United States in the early Colonial Period" (1923). (FHL Book 970.1 M992i) WorldCat entry.
- This page was last modified on 23 July 2014, at 21:47.
- This page has been accessed 2,828 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page