Suffolk County, Virginia GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Suffolk County, Virginia)
|This Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Early migration routes to and from Suffolk County for European settlers included:
- Norfleet, Fillmore. Bible Records of Suffolk and Nansemond County, Virginia: Together with Other Statistical Data. Baltimore, MD: Reprinted for Clearfield Co. by Genealogical Pub. Co., 1996, 2001. Available at FHL. Digital version at Ancestry ($) andWorld Vital Records ($).
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- FamilySearch Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. (FHL Book 973 D27e 2002) WorldCat entry., and William E. Myer, Indian Trails of the Southeast. (Nashville, Tenn.: Blue and Gray Press, 1971), 12-14, and the book's pocket map "The Trail System of the Southeastern United States in the early Colonial Period" (1923). (FHL Book 970.1 M992i) WorldCat entry.
- This page was last modified on 9 March 2015, at 19:31.
- This page has been accessed 3,166 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More