Summit County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the County, 1930
- Summit Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Latter-day Saints residing in Summit County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930:Cluff, Coalville, Echo, Francis, Henefer, Hoytsville, Kamas, Marion, Oakley, Park City, Peoa, Rockport, Upton, Wanship and Woodland.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Summit County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Cluff Ward • Coalville Ward • Echo Branch • Francis Ward • Grass Creek Ward • Henefer Ward • Hoytsville Ward • Kamas Utah Stake • Kamas Ward • Marion Ward • Oakley Ward • Park City 1st Ward • Park City 2nd Ward • Parley's Park Ward • Peoa Ward • Rockport Ward • Summit Stake • Upton Ward • Wanship Ward • Woodland Ward •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 845
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:05.
- This page has been accessed 796 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More