Surname StudiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Guild of One-Name Studies, founded in 1979, is the world's leading organisation for one-name studies. Guild members are committed to studying their surname on a global basis and are required to answer all enquiries relating to their surname.
Some individuals choose to do regional surname studies which are not registered with the Guild. These are listed separately below.
<a href="http://www.orlando-ons.co.uk/">Orlando Worldwide One-name Study</a>
Other Surname Sites
- Bell, Graham, Dietz, Jackson and more
- Blair Families of Ireland
- Donegan Clan
- Fisher Family of Kings Norton
- Fisher Family (Wiltshire)
- Gooch Family History
- Greenhalgh Family
- Grimwade & Grimwood One-Name Study
- Guymer Surname Study
- Hornsby Family Genealogy
- Huvane Family History
- Krause Family Genealogy
- Lockwood One Name Study
- The Lomas Family: A Study of an Old British Family
- Lusby Family History
- Marshall Family History
- Mayer Family Tree
- McMorran Surname Study
- Muir, Miller, Knight and Jones
- Nobbs and Haresign
- Morissette and Painchaud Family History
- Riggs Surname Study - a former Guild-registered study which, following the death of the founder, is currently available for adoption
- Scholderer Surname Study
- The Wilde Surname Study
Other One Name Study Websites
- One Name Study and Research, get help and search the database for other researchers RootsChat One name Study and Research. (Free).
- This page was last modified on 8 August 2014, at 22:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,519 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki