Sutton Coldfield England Family History CentreEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Centre, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Centre Contacts and Hours
- 187 Penns Lane West Midlands Sutton Coldfield England B76 1JU United Kingdom
- 44 1213-864-902
- Friday:10:00am-1:00pm and 7:00pm-9:00pm
Calendar and Events
On Friday 11th and Saturday 10am - 9pm and 12th October 10am - 4pm we are holding a Family History Event at The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Linthouse lane, Wolverhampton, WV11 3EF. So far our guest organisations include Birmingham Heraldry Society and The Guild Of One Name Studies.
There will be consultants to help you on your family history questions so bring your information with you.
I look forward to seeing you there. This will be a great event.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Centre Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have a variety of equipment such as computers, microfilm readers, film readers and a printer to help you with your research.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Volunteer at the Centre
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 11 October 2014, at 03:09.
- This page has been accessed 1,083 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page