Swedish Research: Getting StartedEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Sweden►
Begin with family and home sources.
- Look for names, dates, and places on certificates, family Bibles, obituaries, diaries, and similar sources.
- Ask your relatives for any additional information they may have. It's likely that your second cousin, great-aunt, or other relative already has some family information.
- Organize the information you find and record it on pedigree charts and family group records.
- This page was last modified on 4 December 2013, at 02:42.
- This page has been accessed 3,009 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page