Swedish Research: Getting StartedEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Sweden►
Begin with family and home sources.
- Look for names, dates, and places on certificates, family Bibles, obituaries, diaries, and similar sources.
- Ask your relatives for any additional information they may have. It's likely that your second cousin, great-aunt, or other relative already has some family information.
- Organize the information you find and record it on pedigree charts and family group records.
- This page was last modified on 4 December 2013, at 02:42.
- This page has been accessed 2,391 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More