Talk:Beaver County, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Practice area for table at the top
|Dates for major county records|
|For earlier dates, try...|
|Major Digital Collections|
- What do we do with the Websites section now on the Beaver County page?
- Moved Neighboring Counties under Quick Facts, rather than Places/Localities
- Moved Places/Localities below Resources
- Emigration, Immigration put under Migration
- Vital records area -- request for comments
- Church records area: we want a separate brainstorming meeting for this in October. Please sign with 4 tildes if interested. AdkinsWH 18:13, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- Places/Localities is a misleading name. It's Muncipalities/Communities template now. Moved to just below References and just above Utah topic template.
- Consolidate Emigration, Emmigration into Migration
- Neighboring Counties is absorbed already in M/C template.
- Church records should be rural for county page, and if local place is known, on that local page.
- Websites are being done away, changing to deeplinking to specific records and placing in appropriate sections. "Websites" are providing not being useful because researchers aren't going through the process to find specific records, they go straight at every chance.
- Vital records, There is a specific period of time the county kept records (1896-1905)
- Annihilate the "Books or Films...." Please be specific.
Dsammy 18:53, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
The Infobox is already on this page. It is the same box as the Albany County, New York one but adapted to Utah counties.
James L. Tanner 00:20, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
The Infobox has a heading of "Courthouse" but the information is for the County Admin building. There is also information about the Courthouse later on in the text. Is this a problem?
James L. Tanner 23:20, 27 November 2011 (UTC)
Is there some reason the Info box on Record Dates is the first item on this page? Just wondering.
23:43, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
Thank YOU / YOUR Article is Selected
The FamilySearch Research Wiki is delighted to let you know that the “Beaver County, Utah” article you helped create will be highlighted on the Main page of the Wiki. It will appear April 30, 2012 and remain for seven days. Thank you for your excellent work – you have given readers/researchers important access to records. Your contributions are appreciated and will assist others in finding their ancestors. You have made a difference in research!
We invite you to do any enhancing, editing or changing to this article before we post it. If you are considering an edit we ask that it be completed by April 29, 2012. If you feel this article is not ready to be highlighted, please let us know. Thank you for your time and effort!
Featured Article Committee members -
- This page was last modified on 5 June 2012, at 22:35.
- This page has been accessed 941 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki