Talk:Indians of UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
The link mentioned in this statement is broken due to a reorganization of the website content: The State of Utah maintains a web site which provides a summary history of the Indian tribes of Utah. -Fran 19:44, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
Naming the Indian Tribes
I suggest that the tribe and reservation reflect the current name used by the tribe and/or reservation. For example, the Goshiute name listed does not reflect the present name of the tribe which is
you might want to look at what I am doing in Indians of Arizona for an example. Any thoughts?
James L. Tanner 13:37, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
Tribal Names Again
The use of an early 1900s reference to name the tribes in Utah, or anywhere else, can be offensive to the Tribal members. I suggest a change. I will put this on my list to change unless I hear otherwise.
James L. Tanner 23:39, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 20 December 2011, at 23:39.
- This page has been accessed 345 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki