Template:NYFedMortalitySchEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
U.S. Census Mortality Schedules for New York, 1850-1880:
- Available online at Ancestry ($).
- Deaths are included for the 12 months prior to the census, 1849-50, 1859-60, 1869-70, and 1879-80 beginning 1 June and ending 31 May of the census year.
- Basic contents of the records include: Name, sex, age, color, marital status, place of birth, month of death, occupation, and cause of death. 1870 also has parents' birthplace. 1880 lists how long a resident of the county.
- Also on FHL Films 1415128–42 which can be ordered through any Family History Center.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
- This page was last modified on 16 November 2011, at 18:53.
- This page has been accessed 300 times.