Template:W-questionEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. Your questions are important to us. We will do our best to help get your question answered. You may be interested in knowing that there are other places to ask questions you have about doing research, or about the FamilySearch products:
To learn more about the Wiki and how to use it to do your family history research, we invite you to take the Wiki tour.
Again, welcome! ~~~~
- To greet a user with this template just as it appears above (your signature will automatically replace the ~~~~), place the following wikicode on the user's talk page:
- Note: Be sure to include the URL of the page the question was on so the patron can go back to it if they don't remember.
- To add a message when a user want to contact another users, use:
- To add a message when a user asks a research question, use:
- To add a message when a user asks a question about content, use:
- To add a message when a user request help about contributing to the wiki, use:
| The above documentation is transcluded from Template:W-question/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.
- This page was last modified on 25 May 2011, at 08:00.
- This page has been accessed 610 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page