Template talk:User ModeratorEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Doc page needed
Possible edit for the template
When this template was created we did not know how to add parameter options. It would be nice to have a way for the template to include the locality or subject the moderator volunteered for. --Fran 17:59, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- Done. I have added a new parameter called domain that can be used to specify what the user moderates. --Steve 21:57, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
- How is the domain parameter used? -Fran 17:16, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
Is the comment icon the right icon to use for the role of moderator? Is there a better icon that can be used? Anyone have an idea? --Fran 18:00, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- I have changed the image to use a star in a circle which has echos of a sheriff's badge which I thought would be appropriate for a moderator. I did think of something related to a policeman, but felt that this would be more universal. It can be changed if not liked. --Steve 21:57, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
Why does this userbox have the "verify" at the end of the text? I clicked on the link and the resulting page didn't help me understand what it's for. --Fran 03:00, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- The idea that when the UBX is added to a users page the link will perform a lookup of that users name in the Special:ListUsers page to verify that the user is indeed a Moderator. --Steve 12:08, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 2 September 2010, at 12:08.
- This page has been accessed 364 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki