Tennessee County Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: How can I seem the images associated with name search?
Answer #1: Whenever possible, FamilySearch makes images available for all users. However, ultimate rights to view images on our website are granted by the record custodians. In the case of the Tennessee, County Marriages, we are prohibited from viewing the following records: All birth images must be 100 years or older; all marriage images must be 50 years or older, and all death images must be 50 years or older.
If any record on a digital folder contains birth records from the last 100 years, for example, the entire digital folder is restricted.
The Historical Records collections will be updated each year to show new unrestricted records. FamilySearch respects and strives to adhere to all privacy laws respective to preserving and providing access to genealogical records in its collection.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window. For example: Tennessee, County Marriages, 1790-1950 > 0830183(004539107) > Image 15 of 666
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Tennessee County Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Tennessee County Marriages, 1790-1950 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 June 2014, at 01:01.
- This page has been accessed 453 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page