Tennessee Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Tennessee Marriages, 1796-1950 .
This index is an electronic index for the years 1796 to 1950.
It is not necessarily intended to index any specific set of records. This index is not complete for any particular place or region. This collection may include information previously published in the International Genealogical Index or Vital Records Index collections.
A Coverage table for this collection is available in the wiki article Tennessee Marriages, Coverage Table (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Record Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records and help using them see the wiki article Marriages Vital Record Index Collections (FamilySearch Historical Records).
Known Issues with This Collection
For a full list of all known issues associated with this collection see the attached Wiki article. If you encounter additional problems, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the full path to the link and a description of the problem in your e-mail. Your assistance will help ensure that future reworks will be considered.
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Tennessee GenWeb Project
- Tennessee Marriages
- Tennessee Marriages to 1825 at Ancestry ($).
- Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002 at Ancestry ($).
- Tennessee Marriages, 1851-1900 at Ancestry ($).
- Tennessee Marriage and Bible Records at Ancestry ($).
Related Wiki Articles
- Tennessee Vital Records
- Tennessee County Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Tennessee State Marriage Index (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Contributions to This Article
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. Guidelines are available to help you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide. If you would like to get more involved join the WikiProject FamilySearch Records.|
Citations for This Collection
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information; that is, cite your sources. This will help people find the record again and evaluate the reliability of the source. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records. Citations are available for the collection as a whole and each record or image individually.
- "Tennessee, Marriages, 1796-1950." Index. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2013. Index based upon data collected by the Genealogical Society of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Record citation (or citation for the index entry):
|The citation for a record is available with each record in this collection, at the bottom of the record screen. You can search records in this collection by visiting the search page for Tennessee Marriages, 1796-1950.|
- This page was last modified on 17 September 2014, at 16:44.
- This page has been accessed 9,056 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page