Tennessee Probate Court Books (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on ordering microfilm as well as finding a local FamilySearch Center where you can view the films
Question #1: When I try to view images from several browse points in this collection, I get the message “Image Not Available”. Is there a way to view these records?
Answer #1: Images to the following browse points are not available online at this time, but can be viewed by ordering the film noted with the browse point.
- Anderson County > Settlements, Wills 1830-1842; Film 24586 Item 5
- Benton > Index to Administrations and Guardianships, 1858-1868; Film 944945 Item 3
- Knox > Estate records, 1858-1863, Vol. 13; Film 464122 Item 1
- Knox > Wills, 1792-1803, Vol. O; Film 24719 Item 3
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
- Davidson > Wills, 1838-1940, Vol. 56 year span should be 1939-1940
- Henry > Wills, 1856-1863, Vol. H year span should be 1856-1866
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Tennessee, Probate Court Books, 1795-1927 > Davidson > Inventories, Wills, 1821-1826 > Image 76 of 554.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Tennessee Probate Court Books (FamilySearch historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Tennessee, Probate Court Books, 1795-1927 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 19 November 2014, at 23:38.
- This page has been accessed 694 times.