Terreton Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
|Terreton Idaho FHC|
|1297 East 1500 North|
|Hours - by appointment|
|For appointments, please call:|
Shirley Downs, 663-4621
RueAnn Yearsley, 663-4611
|Rigby Idaho FHC|
|The Terreton Family History Center is affiliated with the Rigby Idaho Family History Center.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- The Center is located in the North side of the building.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1297 E 1500N Terreton Idaho 83450 United States
(Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- By appointment only, please call 1-208-663-4621
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.) -->
- This page was last modified on 22 July 2014, at 04:26.
- This page has been accessed 703 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki