Texas Birth Certificates (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: This is a collection in process. If you do not find the records you need check the Catalog for the films which can be ordered (See Ordering Microfilm and Microfiche) into a FamilySearch Center near you and viewed there.
Question #1: How can I search for a baby who wasn’t named?
Answer #1: When searching for an unnamed child, there are a few different ways to access the record. One is to type the surname of the father into the surname search box and type the word “Blank” in the given name box. Another would be to leave the given name field blank, enter the father’s surname in the surname box and then enter the parent’s names in their respective search boxes. Finally you can search by leaving the name field blank and entering the surname only. We would advise trying all three ways to be sure you have exhausted all of the possibilities
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Texas Birth Certificates, 1903-1935 > 004112425 > Image 146 of 1562
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Texas Birth Certificates (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Texas, Birth Certificates, 1903-1935 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 6 June 2014, at 00:57.
- This page has been accessed 535 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki