Texas For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Beers, Henry P. Spanish and Mexican Records of the American Southwest: A Bibliographic Guide to Archive and Manuscript Sources. Tuscon: University of Arizona Press, 1979. FHL Book 973 A3bh; WorldCat entry.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Kennedy, Imogene Kinard, and J. Leon Kennedy. Genealogical Records in Texas. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1987. FHL Book 976.4 A3k; WorldCat entry.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 00:56.
- This page has been accessed 1,349 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki