Texas For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Beers, Henry P. Spanish and Mexican Records of the American Southwest: A Bibliographic Guide to Archive and Manuscript Sources. Tuscon: University of Arizona Press, 1979. FHL Book 973 A3bh; WorldCat entry.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Kennedy, Imogene Kinard, and J. Leon Kennedy. Genealogical Records in Texas. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1987. FHL Book 976.4 A3k; WorldCat entry.
- This page was last modified on 22 December 2015, at 21:11.
- This page has been accessed 2,294 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News