The Arizona RangersEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Arizona Rangers
The Arizona Rangers were a specialized group of lawmen established by the Arizona Territorial Legislature in 1901. They were a force formed to fight outlaw factions and Indian uprising. The Territorial Legislature disbanded the group in 1909. For the seven and one-half years of their existence they were a force for good.
The Arizona Ranger Organization would like to mark the grave of each Ranger that served during the Territorial period. You can assist them if you know the location of a past Ranger's resting place.
- Arizona Rangers by David DeSoucy, 2008
- The Arizona Rangers by Bill O'Neal, 1987
- The Arizona Rangers by Josehp Miller, 1975
- This page was last modified on 14 January 2013, at 20:12.
- This page has been accessed 839 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News