Thurston County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Thurston County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Thurston County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 28, 1889|
|Address|| Thurston County Courthouse|
106 S. 5th Street
P.O. Box G
Pender, Nebraska 68047
Thurston County Courthouse
106 S 5th Street
PO Box G;
Pender, NE 68047
County judge has marriage and probate records from 1889.
Clerk District Court has divorce and court records from 1889.
County Clerk has land records from 1885.
For tips on accessing Thurston County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Thurston County, Nebraska page 435, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 7 February 2013, at 18:22.
- This page has been accessed 1,131 times.