Tillotson Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A survey of Buckingham Baptist Church Cemetery, made in 1997, has been published: FHL Book 975.5623 V3h v. 1 (pages 112-174).
The Library of Virginia has collected two sets of Tillotson Parish records. One covers the years 1771-1796, and the other 1773-1796.
- Hopkins, William Lindsay. "Surviving Records of Tillotson Parish, Buckingham County, 1771-1796," Magazine of Virginia Genealogy, Vol. 27, No. 3 (Aug. 1989):183-190. Digital version at Ancestry ($); FHL Book 975.5 B2vs.
Warren abstracted early marriages:
- Warren, Mary Bondurant et al. Buckingham County, Virginia, Church and Marriage Records, 1764-1822. Athens, Ga.: Heritage Papers, 1993. FHL Book 975.5 A1 no. 306.
- "Old Buckingham Church," The Historical Marker Database
- "Buckingham Baptist Church," The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ "Old Buckingham Church," The Historical Marker Database; "Buckingham Baptist Church," The Historical Marker Database. Both accessed 19 February 2011.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Dell Upton, Holy Things and Profane: Anglican Parish Churches in Virginia (Yale University Press, 1997), xi.
- This page was last modified on 31 January 2013, at 00:00.
- This page has been accessed 876 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More