Toms River New Jersey Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Toms River Family History Center is located in Ocean County New Jersey. We have patrons from a 50 mile radius. Our staff is available to help you get started on your research.
Center Contacts and Hours
- [http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1348+Old+Freehold+Road,+Toms+River,+NJ+08753&hl=en&ll=39.98978,-74.196854&spn=0.022161,0.034375&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.630055,70.400391&vpsrc=6&hnear=1348+Old+Freehold+Rd,+Toms+River,+New+Jersey+08753&t=m&z=15 Location on Map
- 1348 Old Freehold Rd, Toms River, NJ 08753 United States
- Family History Center entrance is located at the door on the north side of the church building that faces Intermediate Way Rd. Ring doorbell for entrance to the Family History Center.
- This is not a mailing address. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
- 1-732-349-5947 (call only during Center hours listed below).
- Wednesday:10:00am-3:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Thursday:10:00am-3:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- An online calendar is available at http://www.my.calendars.net/trfhc/ This online calendar will be updated with any closings or changes as soon as they are known.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to view any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- The Toms River, NJ Family History Center has a collection of microfilm and microfiche on extended loan from the Family History Library in Salt Lake City.
Databases and Software
FHC Portal The Family History Center Portal page gives free access in the center to family history and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. ie...Ancestry, Fold3, World Vital Records, etc.....
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 28 July 2014, at 00:44.
- This page has been accessed 1,644 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki