Trinchera, Colfax County, New MexicoEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Location: North of Folsom, NM., between historic towns of Madison and Ortiz. Close to the Colorado border. Nearest places are Mike Creek, Kelleher Mesa, Salazar Rincon, Bear Canyon and Creighton Canyons. Off of highway 72, on County Road a-35 about 3 miles. The next valley over from (west) Fisher Park. Not to be confused with Trinchera, Las Animas County, Colorado, right across the state border line.
GPS: Latitude: 36.9198 N; Longitude: - 104.0416 W.
Elevation: 7,110 feet (2,167 feet)
Map: Interactive Map. ,
Post Office: Established 1882 to 1883.
Cemetery: Trinchera Pass Cemetery
Census Data: 1900 Census, click here.
Family history links:
1. Robert "Bob" Carr, court case,
2. Frank Decker, court case.
3. Fred Faulkner, court case
4. James Lannon, court case
5. Moises Vigil, family inquiry.
6. Frank Wouds, or Woods, court case.
1. The Pacific Reporter, Volume 30. page 907. California Supreme Court. Google Books.
2. Reports of cases determined in the Supreme Court of the Territory of New Mexico, Volume 6, page 473. "Faulkner v. Territory" Google Books.
- This page was last modified on 26 October 2010, at 22:01.
- This page has been accessed 346 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki