Tulsa Genealogical Society LibraryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Tulsa Genealogical Society opened their public library in 1997. This collection includes over 7,000 books, microfiche and microfilm, most of which are related to Tulsa County or Oklahoma. A number of census records are also housed in the Tulsa Genealogical Society Library, including the 1890 First Territorial Census of Oklahoma and the 1900 Oklahoma Territory Federal Census. They also have many individual family histories, as well as city directories, yearbooks, oral histories and some material for most of the United States.
Some of their holdings include these:
- The Tulsa Daily World through 1914 – on microfilm
- Tulsa County Marriages 1907-1994
- Funeral Home records
- Cemetery information
- Voter registration books
- Numerous original Tulsa County Court Record Books
- And other Tulsa materials, including maps
Click here to see their catalog of materials.
Tulsa Genealogical Society Library
in the Briar Village Shopping Center
9136 E 31st St
Tulsa, OK 74145
Website: Tulsa Genealogical Library
- This page was last modified on 25 May 2014, at 01:51.
- This page has been accessed 417 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More