US Military Casualty RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Casualty generally refers to any soldier lost to active military service due to death, injury, desertion, having been captured, or soldiers that are missing.
Casualty Records by Conflict
- Colonial Wars, 1607 to 1763
- Revolutionary War, 1775 to 1783
- War of 1812, 1812 to 1815
- Mexican War, 1846 to 1848
- Civil War, 1861 to 1865
- Indian Wars, 1780's-1890's
- Spanish-American War, 1898
- Philippine Insurrection, 1899 to 1902
- World War I, 1917 to 1918
- World War II, 1941 to 1945
- Korean War 1950 to 1953
- Vietnam War 1964 to 1972
- This page was last modified on 25 April 2012, at 07:00.
- This page has been accessed 446 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More