US War of 1812 Casualty RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- The "Historical Register and Dictionary of the United States Army..." by Francis B. Heitman lists Regular Army and volunteer officers from 1789 to 1903 in two volumes giving a brief history of the officers service and awards received. Casualties (including prisoners of war) from 1789 to 1902 are also listed as well as a chronological list of battles, actions, etc., in which troops of the Regular Army have participated. See Vol.2 pp.13-42 for a list of officers of the regular army that were killed, wounded, or taken prisoner between 1789 to 1903.
- DCGenWeb Archives Project: List for American soldiers killed or wounded at the Battle of Chippawa,
1814, Niagara, Upper Canada, during the War of 1812.
- "Known military dead during the War of 1812" (1955) by Clarence Peterson (FHL Book 973 M23) (Worldcat)
- This page was last modified on 20 June 2012, at 05:21.
- This page has been accessed 2,516 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More