US War of 1812 Casualty RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- The "Historical Register and Dictionary of the United States Army..." by Francis B. Heitman lists Regular Army and volunteer officers from 1789 to 1903 in two volumes giving a brief history of the officers service and awards received. Casualties (including prisoners of war) from 1789 to 1902 are also listed as well as a chronological list of battles, actions, etc., in which troops of the Regular Army have participated. See Vol.2 pp.13-42 for a list of officers of the regular army that were killed, wounded, or taken prisoner between 1789 to 1903.
- DCGenWeb Archives Project: List for American soldiers killed or wounded at the Battle of Chippawa,
1814, Niagara, Upper Canada, during the War of 1812.
- "Known military dead during the War of 1812" (1955) by Clarence Peterson (FHL Book 973 M23) (Worldcat)
- This page was last modified on 20 June 2012, at 05:21.
- This page has been accessed 2,188 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki