Uintah County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the County, 1930
- Uintah Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Latter-day Saints residing in Ashley Valley, Uintah Co., Utah, and vicinity. The stake extends to ]]Daggett County, Utah]], on the north, to the Utah-Colorado boundary line on the east, to Green River on the south, and to the Roosevelt Stake, Utah on the West.
- Wards, 1930:Ashley, Davis, Jensen (formerly Jensen), Lapoint, Maeser (formerly Mill), Naples (formerly Merrill),Tridell, Vernal 1st(formerly Ashley Center, Vernal 2nd.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Uintah County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Ashley Ward • Ballard Ward • Bonanza Branch • Davis Ward • Glines Ward • Hayden Ward • Jensen Ward • Lapoint Ward • Leota Ward • Maeser Ward • Moffatt Ward • Mountain Dell Ward • Naples Ward • Randlett Ward • Tridell Ward • Uintah Stake • Uintah Ward • Union Branch • Vernal 1st Ward • Vernal 2nd Ward • Vernal 3rd Ward • Vernal Ward •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 895
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2013, at 03:01.
- This page has been accessed 369 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki