Upcoming ConferencesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Annual Genealogy Conferences
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy: Sign up for a week-long course on a specific topic. Visit www.infouga.org for details.
- "Who Do You Think You Are?" 5th season England.
- RootsTech 6-8 February 2014 Visit http://www.rootstech.org/ for details.
- Family History Technology Workshop (Learn about new emerging technology). Visit www.fht.byu.edu for details.
- The UGA South Davis Family History Fair sponsored by the Utah Genealogical Association will be held on April 11th, 2015 at Woods Cross High School. Go to fair.ugagenealogy.org for details and registration.
- Ohio Genealogical Society Annual Conference. Visit www.ogs.org for details.
- NGS (National Genealogical Society) Conference is one of the largest genealogy conferences. Visit www.ngsgenealogy.org/cs/conference_info for details.
- Samford Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research, Birmingham Alabama. Visit www.samford.edu/schools/ighr for details.
- Palatines to Americal National Conference. Location varies. Visit www.palam.org for details.
- BYU Conference on Family History and Genealogy is usually held during the last week of July/first week of August. Visit  for details.
- National Institute on Genealogical Research, held at the National Archives in Washington D.C. and College Park, Maryland, not for beginners. Visit www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~natgenin for details.
- International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies (IAJGS) Conference. This conference is held in July or August each year. In 2014, the conference will be July 27 - August 1 in Salt Lake City. Previous conferences were held in Boston in 2013 and Paris in 2012. Visit iajgs.org for more details about past and future conference.
- Federation of Genealogical Societies National Conference.
2013 Conference: Fort Wayne, Indiana, August 21-23, 2013. Visit http://www.fgsconference.org for the full program, additional events and registration.
- Federation of Genealogical Societies National Conference. This conference may be held in August or September. Visit <a href="http://www.fgs.org">www.fgs.org</a> for details.
- Exodus:Movement of the People. Visit http://<a href="http://www.exodus2013.co.uk">www.exodus2013.co.uk</a> for details. Organized by the Halsted Trust an International Genealogy Conference on Migration To, From and Within the British Isles
- MSGS (Montana State Genealogical Society) 24th Annual State Conference. Titled, "One Leaf at a Time," September 26-28th 2013 at the Holiday Inn and Convention Center in Bozeman, Montana. Featured Speakers are: J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA, and F. Warren Bittner, CG. Visit <http://montanamsgs.org/conferences.html>.
- Ogden Utah Family Search Library "Of Roots and Branches" September 13, 2014 at the Shepherd Union Building at Weber State University, Ogden Utah. The New Ogden Temple President and Sister Froerer and Family Search will be the Keynote Speakers. See 2014 Conference link for details
Utah Genealogical Association and Idaho Genealogical Society Joint Conference - October 11, 2014, ISU, Pocatello, ID
Johnson County (Kansas) Genealogical Society Annual Seminar, featuring Craig Scott, October 25, 2014, Overland Park, KS
- Pennsylvania Family History Day in Exton, PA (Chester County) presented by Ancestry.com and the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania. Saturday, 5 November, 8-4. Visit http://pafamilyhistoryday.eventbrite.com for a full schedule, additional details and registration.
- Ancestry Day in San Francisco presented by Ancestry.com and the California Genealogical Society. Saturday, 5 November 2011, 8-4. Visit Ancestry Day event site for details and registration.
- UGA, ICAPGen and BYU Center for Family History & Genealogy 2013 Fall Conference - all day Friday and Saturday, November 8th and 9th at the Joseph F. Smith Building on the BYU campus. Please go to either http://ugagenealogy.org/events.php or [Http://www.icapgen.org/icapgen/events http://www.icapgen.org/icapgen/events] for more information.
- This page was last modified on 20 January 2015, at 20:49.
- This page has been accessed 6,668 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More