Upper and Lower Canada Marriage BondsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This research tool provides access to 10,826 references to the marriage bonds held at Library and Archives Canada. Enter one or more search terms, such as the groom’s name or the bride’s maiden name, and submit the query.
You will find:
- Name of future husband and his residence
- Name of future wife and her residence
- Remarks if any were entered
- Bond Number
- Microfilm Reel Number
or search Google.com for Upper and Lower Canada Marriage Bonds
- This page was last modified on 12 August 2008, at 23:34.
- This page has been accessed 951 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More