User:Batsondl/SandboxEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from User:BatsonDL/Sandbox)
Example of a Digital Book
- A Classic Town:the Story of Evanston (published 1891) Google Books digital versionInternet Archive digital version
- Evanston's Yesterdays:Stories of Early Evanston and Sketches of Some of its Pioneers (published 1901) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
- Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois: history of Evanston (published 1903) Internet Archive digital version FamilySearch digital version Google Books digital version
Example of a NON digital book
- Sumner County, Tennessee, Cemetery records by Margaret Cummings Snider and Joan Hollis Yogason (published 1981) At various libraries FHL book 976.847 V3s
- Sumner County Miscellaneous Records by Zoie Lynne Bowen(published 1997), At various libraries FHL book FHL 976.847 V3b
- 1908-1953 Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 (FamilySearch.org) - Free, Index and images of Ohio death certificates. You must have a FamilySearch account and be logged in to view images.
- 1908-1932, 1938-1944, 1958-2007 Ohio, Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007 (FamilySearch.org) - Free index. Provides death certificate number. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
- 1913-1944 Ohio Death Certificate Index, 1913 - 1944 (Ohio Historical Society) - Free index. Search by county and timeframe. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
- This page was last modified on 28 February 2013, at 23:37.
- This page has been accessed 1,609 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More